Employment - Detention Officer Contact Department
Starting at $23.48 / hour + full benefits
Begin your career in Law Enforcement at the Detention Facility.
We are tasked with the care and control of people incarcerated in the Sheriff's custody.
Our most current Detention Officer Job Posting can be found here along with our YCDF Fitness Standards
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application or Apply Online.
For more information, contact Training Sergeant Hans DeMello at 406-254-7941.
- $23.48 / hour
- Full Medical + Dental
- Holiday Pay Rate 2.5x
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- 20 year Retirement and Life Insurance
- Pre-Service Training (classroom)
- Initial Training with a Field Training Officer
- Uniforms and gear provided
Benefits of Working for YCDF:
- Start career off learning everything you need to be successful as a Detention Officer
- Strong team enviroment
- Valuable life building skills
- Effective communication skill building
- Job builds strong base for Patrol experience
- Job advancement